La Roche-Posay® Cicaplast Mains is a repairing hand cream that soothes, protects and restores the skin barrier for damaged, over-worked hands.
Repairing cream soothes, protects and restores the skin barrier for over-worked hands, damaged by aggression at home or at work, thanks to formula with Niacinamide and glycerin, in an ultra-cosmetic texture. Redness and roughness are reduced. Hands are nourished, repaired and supple. Skin is better protected against future external aggressors. Tested and approved efficacy for professional use. Paraben-free, fragrance-free.Suitable For: Sensitive Skin
Recommended By: Dermatologists
Hypo Allergenic?: Yes
• Moisturise and protect
• Suitable for sensitive, dry hands
• Great for the entire family, including children
• Formulated with 4% Niacinamide to soothe and 30% Glycerin for hydration.
• Provides an invisible and friction-resistant barrier
• Rich, nourishing texture that is non-greasy and quicky absorbs into the skin
• Dermatologically tested for sensitive skin and approved efficacy for professional use
Ingredients: Aqua / Water, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Niacinamide, Glyceryl Stearate, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter / Shea Butter, Dimethicone, Peg / Ppg-18 / 18 Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate Se, Sodium Polyacrylate, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol (Fil Code: B47889/1)