La Roche-Posay® Cicaplast Baume B5 is a soothing multi-repairing balm offering optimal skin recovery after irritative dermatitis and epidermic alterations.
Optimal skin recovery after irritative dermatitis and epidermic alterations thanks to formula with 5% Panthenol and Madecassoside. Rich soothing balm, non-greasy, dry finish, easy application. Skin is repaired, soothed and regains comfort. Use for cracks and roughness, rednes, dry patches and chafing, and minor burns. Suitable for adults, children and babies.Suitable For: Sensitive Skin
Recommended By: Dermatologists
Hypo Allergenic?: Yes
• Multi-repairing balm suitable for the entire family
• Ideal for sensitive skin.
• Formulated with Madecassoside and 5% Pathenol to care for sensitive skin.
• Provides a rich, nourishing texture that is easy to apply with a non-greasy finish.
• Can be used for dry patches, rough areas, redness.
• Dermtologically tested for sensitive skin
• Designed for optimal toleriance.
• Fragrance-free, lanolin-free and white-mark free
Aqua / Water, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter / Shea Butter, Panthenol, Butylene Glycol, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Propanediol, Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10 / 1 Dimethicone, Tristearin, Zinc Gluconate, Madecassoside, Manganese Gluconate, Magnesium Sulfate, Disodium Edta, Copper Gluconate, Acetylated Glycol Stearate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Sodium Benzoate, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorhexidine Digluconate, Ci 77891 / Titanium Dioxide (Fil Code: B47889/1)