Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) is involved in energy production, antioxidant activity and supporting cardiovascular health.
CoQ10, a component of the electron transport chain, is essential for the synthesis of cellular energy in the mitochondria of cells. It provides nutritional support for healthy heart muscle function and assists in post-exercise recovery processes. CoQ10 is a potent antioxidant that also acts in conjunction with selenium and regenerates vitamin E to protect the body from oxidative stress.
- CoQ10 helps improve the body’s energy production and reserves by promoting the synthesis of ATP.
- Helps support cardiovascular health, providing nutritional support for normal healthy heart muscle function.
- As an antioxidant, CoQ10 helps protect cell membranes and plasma lipoproteins, including LDL cholesterol, from free radical damage.
- CoQ10 helps regenerate vitamin E and acts in conjunction with selenium, strengthening the body’s antioxidant network.
- CoQ10 assists in post-exercise recovery, protects the body from oxidative stress and improves recovery time following strenuous exercise.
- The elderly may have additional requirements for CoQ10 and may benefit from supplementation.
- Naturally fermented and presented in a rice bran oil base with natural vitamin E to provide antioxidant stability.
Each capsule contains:
|Ubidecarenone (coenzyme Q10)||150mg|
equiv. vitamin E
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Do not take while on warfarin therapy without medical advice.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.