A multispecies probiotic blend to support women and their babies during and after pregnancy. UltraBiotic Pregnancy Care contains probiotic organisms that support the maintenance of a healthy maternal digestive, urogenital and immune system. Maternal intake of probiotics during pregnancy and breastfeeding may also influence infant growth patterns, microbiota development and decrease the incidence of mild atopic dermatitis/allergy symptoms in children in the first years of life.
- Seven probiotic strains and 35 billion CFU.
- In conjunction with dietary counselling, probiotics may help to maintain normal healthy glucose levels in women who have a normal blood glucose level during and after pregnancy.
- Contains L. rhamnosus, which can influence the microbiota development in infants when given to pregnant women in late pregnancy and during breastfeeding.
- Maternal ingestion of probiotics may have a positive effect on infants’ health, such as decreasing the incidence of mild atopic dermatitis/allergy symptoms in children in their first years of life.
Each vegetarian capsule contains:
|Lactobacillus fermentum (CUL 67)||5 billion CFU*|
|Lactobacillus gasseri (Lg-36)||5 billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus plantarum (CUL 66)||5 billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus rhamnosus (CUL 63)||5 billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus salivarius ssp. salivarius (CUL 61)||5 billion CFU|
|Bifidobacterium bifidum (CUL 73)||5 billion CFU|
|Bifidobacterium animalis ssp. lactis (CUL 34)||5 billion CFU|
*CFU = colony forming units.
Directions for Use:
Adults: Take 1-2 capsules daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Take 1 capsule daily for maintenance of a healthy digestive, urogenital and immune system during pregnancy.
Take 2 capsules daily to support a positive effect on infant health, including a decrease in the incidence of mild atopic dermatitis/allergy symptoms in your child in their first years of life.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- If diarrhoea persists for more than 6 hours in infants under 6 months, 12 hours in children under 3 years, 24 hours in children aged 3-6 years or 48 hours in adults and children over 6 years, seek medical advice.
- Always read label. Use only as directed.