UltraBiotic 60 is a combination of 10 probiotic strains providing patients with 60 billion CFU per capsule and may help maintain normal, healthy intestinal and urogenital flora.
UltraBiotic 60 contains 25 billion of the clinically trialled strains known as LAB4, which may provide symptomatic relief from medically diagnosed irritable bowel syndrome (IBS).
- May provide nutritional support for normal healthy digestive function.
- Aids digestion and may support healthy digestive function.
- Provides the clinically trialled dose of LAB4 probiotics – Lactobacillus acidophilus (CUL 21 + CUL 60), Bifidobacterium bifidum (CUL 20) and B. animalis ssp. lactis (CUL 34) – may provide symptomatic relief and help in the management of medically diagnosed IBS.
- May assist in the maintenance of healthy microflora in the urogenital tract.
- L. acidophilus is a microorganism that naturally inhabits the bowel, and produces vitamin K, lactase and antimicrobial substances.
- Dairy free and vegetarian friendly.
Each capsule contains:
|Lactobacillus acidophilus (CUL 21 + CUL 60)||20 billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus rhamnosus (CUL 63)||15.55 billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus casei (CUL 06)||9.45 billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus plantarum (CUL 66)||3.15 billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus fermentum (CUL 67)||1.35 billion CFU|
|Bifidobacterium animalis ssp. lactis (CUL 34)||6.55 billion CFU|
|Bifidobacterium breve (CUL 74)||1.35 billion CFU|
|Bifidobacterium bifidum (CUL 20)||345 million CFU|
|Streptococcus thermophilus (CUL 68)||2.25 billion CFU|
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Not to be used in children under two years of age without medical advice.
- If diarrhoea persists for more than 6 hours in infants under 6 months, 24 hours in children under 3 years, 24 hours in children aged 3-6 years or 48 hours in adults and children over 6 years, seek medical advice.
- Always read label use only as directed.