Learning Factors combines a range of carefully selected nutrients with pea protein and medium chain triglycerides for normal brain, immune and gastrointestinal health. The low allergy potential formula is readily metabolised and is ideal for children with food and environmental hypersensitivities.
*As part of a healthy and varied diet.
- Specially designed to meet the nutritional needs of children.
- Contains a base of low allergy pea protein for children with dairy and gluten sensitivities.
- Provides nutritional support for learning and cognition.
- Contains nutrients involved in antioxidant and detoxification pathways.
- Medium chain triglycerides from coconut oil provide an easily digested source of fuel.
- With a protease enzyme blend to enhance digestibility.
- Pleasant tasting, ideal for fussy eaters.
- Does not contain dairy, gluten, artificial sweeteners, colours and flavours.
Each 20g serving contains:*
|Carbohydrates (sugars)||less than 1g|
|Medium chain triglycerides||3.0g|
|Thiamine (vitamin B1)||550mcg|
|Riboflavin (vitamin B2)||850mcg|
|Niacinamide (vitamin B3)||5mg|
|Folic acid (vitamin B9)||100mcg|
|Pyridoxine (vitamin B6)||800mcg|
|Cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12)||1mcg|
|Ascorbic acid (vitamin C)||20mg|
|Colecalciferol (vitamin D3)||3.6mcg|
|Grape seed extract||20mg|
|Green tea extract||25mg|
|Typical amino acid composition|
|Branch chain amino acid composition|
*Based on average amounts. Energy (with 100mL full cream milk) 611.2kJ (145.7Cal).
Ingredients: pea protein isolate, medium chain triglyceride oil powder, natural chocolate flavour, cocoa powder, soy lecithin, dicalcium phosphate, potassium citrate, calcium citrate, magnesium oxide, sweetener (stevia extract), green tea (Camellia sinensis) extract, enzyme blend, ascorbic acid (vitamin C), grapeseed (Vitis vinifera) extract, ferrous fumarate (iron), d-alpha-tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E), niacinamide (vitamin B3), zinc oxide, colecalciferol (vitamin D3), betacarotene, folic acid, cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12), pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), riboflavin (vitamin B2), thiamine hydrochloride (vitamin B1), potassium iodide (iodine).
Formulated Supplementary Food.
Children aged 4 years and older: Blend, shake or briskly stir 1 serve (1 scoop) of powder into 100mL of milk or milk substitute. Consume once daily.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- This product is not to be used as the only source of diet and should be consumed in conjunction with a balanced diet.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Phenylketonurics: contains phenylalanine.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.